Solid Wood Worktop Oil Mousse
Worktop Oil in a Mousse
- All the same features as the Solid wood worktop oil but the mousse application makes it quick and easy to apply
- Use as a quick touch up for areas of high wear and tear
- Fast Cure
- Stain Resistant
- Penetrates deep into the wood producing a durable and water resistant seal
- VOC – 2010 Compliant. This product contains
- EN71-3 Certified – Food Safe
- Natural Satin Finish
- High UV resistance
- Greater coverage
A solid wood worktop needs to be re-oiled at regular intervals to keep its looks and protection. It is recommended to apply to the surface once a year or when needed.
Directions for Use
1. Wood surface must be clean and dry. Unika worktop oil mousse is ready to use – shake well.
2. Apply a thin layer of Unika oil using a paint roller, brush or cloth and wait for 20 – 30 minutes. Accidental splashes on surrounding areas should be removed immediately with a cloth.
3. Wipe off any surplus oil and leave to dry overnight.
4. Repeat if necessary.
5. The surface will gradually become more water resistant over the following few days. Any liquid or spillages are to be removed immediately during this period.
Unika Solid Wood Worktop Mousse should be stored at 20°C- 30°C for 8 hours prior to use. Ensure that the Mousse is shaken before use.
Cleaning of Applicators and Coverage
Mild solvent, kerosene etc. may be used to clean equipment.
Coverage per 150ml tin: 20m² – 30m²