Solid Wood Worktop RAPID Oil
Worktop RAPID Oil nourishes and protects all types of timber work surfaces
- Fast Cure
- Stain Resistant
- Penetrates deep into the wood producing a durable and water resistant seal
- VOC – 2010 Compliant. This product contains
- EN71-3 Certified – Food Safe
- Natural Satin Finish
- High UV resistance
- Greater coverage
- A solid wood worktop needs to be re-oiled at regular intervals to keep its looks and protection. It is recommended to apply to the surface once a year or when needed.
Directions for Use
1. Wood surface must be clean and dry.
2. Unika solid wood worktop oil is ready to use – stir well.
3. Apply a thin coat of oil using a natural bristle brush or roller. Accidental splashes on surrounding areas should be removed immediately with a cloth. After 15 minutes, remove any excess oil using a cotton cloth. No oil should be left on the surface.
4. Wait 3 hours before applying an additional coat using the same method as above, alternatively use a buffer with a red or white nylon pad. After 15 minutes, remove any excess oil using a cotton cloth. No oil should be left on the surface.
5. Let the surface dry overnight while the oil hardens. The surface will gradually become more water resistant over the following few days. Any liquid or spillages are to be removed immediately during this period.
Unika Solid Wood Worktop Oil should be stored at 20°C – 30°C for 8 hours prior to use. Ensure that the oil is stirred prior to use and keep well stirred during use.
Cleaning of Applicators and Coverage
Mild solvent, kerosene etc. may be used to clean equipment.
Coverage per 375ml Tin: 4m² – 7.5m²
Coverage per 1 Litre Tin: 15m² – 20m²