Compact Hinge Jig
Will recess 76mm and 102mm hinges in doors and door frames.
- Uses 12.7mm cutter and 16mm guide bush
- The recess will be 20mm for a 76mm hinge and 30mm for 102mm hinge.
- The jig will recess hinges to a minimum distance of 230mm (in accordance with BS EN 1935) from the top and bottom edge of the door.
- Small piece jig means it is easy to store and transport to jobs.
- Has adjustable set up for door and frame. This means the distance between hinges can be altered.
- Incorporates bradawl pin fixing for extra stability